Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Repairing the Shelters

After all the snow, wind and rain,  the shelters had partially collapsed.  I didn't take any photos before I fixed them - I only thought of it afterwards!  This is the repaired roof of the main log shelter.

This is inside, with the new supports

Another view, looking the other way.

Another picture of the roof.

I did a similar job on the middle shelter.

Should last a bit longer this time.

They're only made of cheap tarps so we haven't done badly on balance.

I've finished the coppicing for this season and I hope to be putting up some more interesting posts soon - and take along my better camera too!

No comments:

Post a Comment